Independent Electric's Response to Covid-19
We have implemented stringent safety policies as recommended by The Center for Disease Control.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Washing hands regularly
- Disinfecting work areas/workstations
- Limiting outside visitors at our branches and distribution centers
- Practicing social distancing and encouraging sick associates to stay home and visit their health care provider to ensure their health and wellness
Where appropriate, employees who can work from home are doing so.
Implementing branch curbside pick-up at multiple locations for will call orders.
What you can do:
- Please continue to phone or email your orders in advance
- Place your orders online or via our mobile app
- If you need to sign up for online purchasing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are monitoring events very closely and will communicate any significant changes as they arise. If you have any questions, please reach out to your salesperson or Independent Electric branch manager.
Sonepar USA's Response to COVID-19
Sonepar USA and its operating companies are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very seriously. Click on the link below for the most up-to-date information about any impacts to the Supply Chain from our manufacturing partners.
News & Updates Regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
National Safety Council (NSC)
World Health Organization (WHO)